The Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission (ZACC) has released contacts which the public can use to report corruption cases.
This comes at a time when the commission has also proposed rich rewards and guaranteed security for Whistleblowers.
Below are the contacts through which members of the public can report corruption cases.
ZACC has also recommended promulgation of new legal statutes to give the commission powers to embark on sting operations.
· Head Office, 872 Btterment Close Mt Pleasant Business Park, Harare. Tel: 0242 369602/5/8
· Toll Free No 08004367, 08010101
· E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Reporting Office 1, No 5 Golda Avenue Strathaven, Avondale, Harare. Tel: 0242 307065/6/7
· Reporting office 2, No 77 6th Streets, Showground, Harare.
· Reporting Office 3 Bulawayo, Mhlahlandlela Government Complex, Entrance 4. Tel: 0712833758
· ZACC website (www.zacc.gov.zw)
· Facebook page: zacczim
· Twitter @Zaccofficial